Fall Clean-Up Week
The Week of October 15 is Fall Clean-Up Week in Newport!
Set your extra items curbside the week of October 15th on your regular trash day and Rumpke will haul them away.
- Doors and windows
- Bicycles and toys
- Scrap lumber (bundled & tied, no more than 4’ x 2’, no more than 50 lbs.)
- Carpet (tied, no more than 4’ x 2’, no more than 50 lbs.)
- No tires
- No batteries
- No liquid paint
- No drywall, concrete, bricks, dirt or rocks
- No fuel tanks
- No liquids
- No hazardous chemicals
- No fluorescent lights
- No Freon or refrigerant containing appliances
- No medical waste
Fall Clean-Up Material Prep Guidelines:
- Television sets cannot exceed 32 inches
- All mattresses and box springs must be wrapped and sealed in plastic for disposal
- Loose shrubbery, carpet, and/or lumber must be bundled and ties in lengths no larger than 4 feet long and no more than 2 feet wide. Bundles should not exceed 50 pounds.
Help Keep Newport Clean and Green
- Paper and Cardboard
- Plastic Bottles
- Glass Bottles and Jars
- Metal Cans
Do Not Put These in Recycling:
- Plastic bags
Visit Rumpke for a complete list of what you can and can’t recycle.
Get all the details about the Fall Clean Up here.