How many sets of plans do I need to submit?

When submitting to Code Enforcement, two hard copies and one digital (i.e. PDF on a thumb drive or disc) of construction plans shall be submitted along with a completed permit application form. Specialized systems such as fire alarm, sprinkler or range hood drawings may be submitted at a later date by the specific contractor or owner. If you are submitting for a plumbing permit in addition to a building permit, one set of plumbing plans each with a Building Permit application form shall be submitted.

For more information on plumbing permits, visit the Kentucky Plumbing Division website.

Show All Answers

1. When is a building permit required?
2. What plans do I need to submit for your review?
3. How many sets of plans do I need to submit?
4. Are there any forms I need to submit with my plans?
5. Is there a fee I need to pay, and if so, who do I make the check payable to?
6. Are contractors required to be licensed?
7. Is an architect or engineer required to prepare my construction drawings?
8. Who do I send my plans to?
9. Can I do anything to speed up my plan review?
10. Do I have to submit plans to the Fire Marshal's Office?