Report Street & Traffic Light Outages

Street Lights

To report a street light out, contact Duke Energy through the Duke Energy Outages website or by calling 513-421-9500.  Provide the pole number or at  the closest address. Duke will want like to know if the light is out, flickering, on at the wrong time, or broken or damaged.

Traffic Lights

To report a traffic light out, please call Kentucky Highway Department District 6 at 859-341-2700. Please provide the location by intersection and what the problem is (such as one light burned out, entire unit completely out, lights flashing, or sequencing issue).